To approve that (subject to the conditions set by the Programme Appraisal Team (PAT)):
· The Transforming Cities Fund (TCF): Leeds City Centre Cycle Improvements Phase 1 scheme proceed through decision point 4 (Full business case) and work commences on activity 5 (delivery).
· Approval to the total scheme Phase 1 cost of £1.641 million (which will be funded from the Transforming Cities Fund Programme) is given.
The following conditions have been set by PAT to gain Approval to Proceed to Delivery:
· The total phase 1 scheme cost is within those set out in the FBC approval.
· The legal TRO process for Phase 1 scheme completed.
· The grant funding agreement has been agreed with the Combined Authority and is ready for signing.
Decision type: Key
Reason Key: Expenditure/Savings > £1 million;
Decision status: Recommendations Approved
Notice of proposed decision first published: 11/01/2021
Decision due: 23 Apr 2021 by Managing Director