Decision Maker: West Yorkshire Combined Authority
Decision status: Recommendations Approved
Is Key decision?: No
Is subject to call in?: No
(p) In respect of Better Homes Activity 6 (Delivery) – Change Request –
(i) That the exception that Year 1-3 baseline targets in respect of the following KPIs for the Better Homes programme be approved:
· Target number of homes improved revised from 12,000 to 3,580
· Suspension of marketing and assessment targets
· Revise target apprenticeships created, to apprenticeships supported
· That the Better Homes Yorkshire KPIs are updated in accordance with Schedule 11 of the Framework Agreement.
(q) That in respect of Wakefield Civic Quarter - Activity 6 (Delivery) – Change Request the following exception be approved:
· That a condition of the approved £1.1m grant for the Wakefield Civic Quarter project is that it is repaid (to a maximum amount of £1,1m) from a 50:50 share of any disposal proceeds. If the disposal involves a complex funding package and a lesser share is proposed, a further exception report will be prepared for the Investment Committee.
(r) That in respect of Highways Maintenance Block and Highways Incentive Funding expenditure to the Districts of £25.971m for the Highways Maintenance Block and £2.432m for the Highways Incentive Funding, which will be funded from the DfT’s allocation to WYCA be approved.
Publication date: 30/06/2017
Date of decision: 29/06/2017
Decided at meeting: 29/06/2017 - West Yorkshire Combined Authority